Friday, August 20, 2010

A Healthier You Too

I started a new journey a month or so ago. I became a Shaklee Independent Distributor. Sales has always been in my blood, but then again... So has hepatitis C. So why Shaklee? Because I can't sell anything I don't believe in completely and I can't believe in products, or a Company, that has no history to back up their quality. Shaklee has been in the business of helping people for over 50 years and was Green before anyone knew what Green was. They also have research, studies and clinical trials documentation and they continue to test and retest to insure the highest quality products. Let's not forget the money back guarantee.

Since the birth of my daughter who was diagnosed with Prader-Willi Syndrome, my wife and I have learned so much about proper diet and living a healthier lifestyle. I have also done a lot of research on the chemicals & toxins that are in the air we breath, the cleaning supplies we use and the foods we eat. Shaklee is a perfect fit for my family.

So my wife and I have been working to Clean up our act, so to speak, for the sake of all four of our children. I myself have been especially focused over the past nine months on making changes, thanks in part to a wonderful company who has given me more time to spend with my family. Yes, after twenty-three years they let me go.

With the free time I have had, when I wasn't looking for a job, I was making changes at home. After nine months I am happy to report that:

  • My daughter who has had weight issues because of her syndrome, has been able to maintain her current weight for the past six months and her doctor is very happy with her current, much improved, cholesterol levels.
  • My son has fewer headaches than before.
  • My children are eating very little fast food.
  • A chronic cough that I had for years (like a smokers cough, but I don't smoke) is gone.
  • For the first time since being diagnosed with Hepatitus C, many many years ago, my viral levels have gone down without being on a treatment.
  • And my doctor and I are weening me off of Thyroid medicine and so far, so good.
If that isn't a testimony for proper diet and going green, than I don't know what is. I continue to meet and hear stories from people on how making changes to their lives have made a difference. Check out my website www.ahealthieryoutoo.com to find out more about Shaklee or if you have questions, you can find my contact information there.


No comments:

Post a Comment