Sunday, April 10, 2011

Phasing Out Stages of PWS

There is hope! But in the meantime...


I have been away for a while and I am limited on time today, but let me share some new information about Prader-Willi Syndrome (new to me).  It has to do with research that has been ongoing.


With Prader-Willi syndrome, current information includes two stages as they relate to nutrition and hunger. New research has determined or identified seven nutritional phases. It is something that has been talked about for a few years and has just now, it seems, gained legitimacy. An abstract has been published by the American Journal of medical genetics and you can read it at this link "Abstract".


I found this link in a wonderful Blog by a mom in the Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) community who Blogs daily about her life. Check out "diving into the waves".


I see hope in this new information because 1st, it is ground gained in the understanding of PWS. And 2nd, it gives us all hope that our children might be the rare few that gain the ability to feel full when eating (something I thought impossible).


On another note, I had an inspiring day today. I met Dianne Miller of  G.O. Ministries and will be posting about some of my thoughts that were inspired by Dianne.


In the meantime, if you are in need of green cleaning products, natural nutrition or weight loss products, check out my Shaklee page.


Terry Guinn, A Healthier You Too


Treat your family to the quality products they deserve. Shaklee products are always safealways work, and are always green. If you would like more information about Shaklee products, please contact me, Terry Guinn, Shaklee Independent Distributor, through my website at  www.ahealthieryoutoo.com or if you would like to checkout the products for yourself, go to my Shaklee page at  www.ahealthieryoutoo.myshaklee.com 


Shakleebaby & Shakleekids

2 comments:

  1. Terry, Thanks for sharing this great info. I am going to share this with our endo too. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete