|Shaklee "A million trees, a million dreams"|
Just do it! Now! Take the time to evaluate, estimate and create excitement! But be "SMART" about it. Is your goal a "SMART" goal?
- Specific - Have you set a specific and realistic outcome/goal.
- Measurable - What changes, and what does success mean?
- Attainable - Are your goals realistic and do you have what it takes to achieve them?
- Relevant - Are your goals meaningful and beneficial?
- Time Bound - How will you stay focused and know your on track?
Once you have identified and evaluated your goal, write it down, share it and create a plan to track, achieve and celebrate success. Don't just celebrate the achievement of your goal, track your progress and celebrate every step toward success! With every step you take, you are getting closer to success and gaining confidence & strength.
Now consider this... How will you stay on track?
- A chart to update regularly?
- A sign on your bathroom mirror as a morning reminder or inspiration?
- A picture on your desk for encouragement?
- A preset daily alarm in your cell phone or daily electronic reminders?
- How about a collage of pictures that represent your dreams (new car, house, vacation, ect.)?
- Will you share it with others who will help or hold you accountable?
For most, achieving their goals will require making changes and there in lies the biggest obstacle. Overcoming the fear and or struggles associated with change requires a mindset for success. This mindset exists within in all of us, otherwise we would not be alive today. Anything is possible, but that is not to say that anything is easy.
Victory is within your reach, if you plan your battle and stay focused on the goal. A big part of remaining focused and positive is feeling good. With every successful step we feel more confident and excited, but when something slows us down, we can easily fall into the same old rut which is our contort zone. A healthy lifestyle is the key to unlocking our inner strength and empowering each of us to achieve our dreams.
If you are looking to start creating a healthier lifestyle for you and your family, Shaklee has products that can help. From natural supplements like daily vitamins for you or your children, fish oil, cholesterol reduction and probiotics, to green cleaning products for a healthy home, laundry and kitchen.
*And, If you are considering weight loss, as many do for their new year's goal, Shaklee can help you with that as well. The Cinch® Starter Kit has everything you need to get started.
|Shaklee's "Cinch® Starter Kit|
|Terry Guinn, A Healthier You Too|
Treat your family to the quality products they deserve. Shaklee products are always safe, always work, and are always green. If you would like more information about Shaklee products, please contact me, Terry Guinn, Shaklee Independent Distributor, through my website at www.ahealthieryoutoo.com or if you would like to checkout the products for yourself, go to my Shaklee page at www.ahealthieryoutoo.myshaklee.com
|Shakleebaby & Shakleekids|